Refile W-2 Form
For employees with COVID Wages whose W-2's were filed through the Aatrix Form Viewer, Box 4 was incorrectly reporting the Social Security withheld.
If you have already processed W-2's thru the Aatrix Form Viewer AND you have employees who have COVID Wages in 2020, you will need to file a corrected W-2. You can do this using the Aatrix Form Viewer.
To refile a W-2 form:
- Within AccountEdge, select Prepare Payroll Tax Forms from the Payroll module.
- In the bottom left-hand corner, select Saved.
- Select your W-2 form and click Edit.
- The History File Options dialog box will appear. You can choose to reprint, correct or file additional copies of your forms.
- Within AccountEdge, select Prepare Payroll Tax Froms from the Payroll module.
- Select the W-2/W-3 from and click Display.
- Advance through the setup prompts.
- Once the form is displayed, go to Window > Archival History from the menu bar. This will show a list of all previously printed or eFiled payroll forms.
- Select your W-2 form.
- From here, you can click View to review a read-only copy, or Edit to correct the W-2.