Additional Line of Description Item Invoice
To add an extra line of description on an invoice, you can create an item specifically for description.
- Create a new Item by going to your Items List and selecting the ‘New’ button.
- Define the item as *description*, and mark *I Sell only*. You can use any income account you want, as no dollars will ever be associated with this item. Click OK to save the item.
- On an item invoice where you require more description for an item that you are selling, enter the *description item* on the line below the item you are selling. You can leave the ‘shipped’ column blank.
- When entering an invoice, in the description field, simply type in the additional description for the item you are selling.
- When the invoice prints, you will see only the description you entered. The back-slash in front of the description item prevents the word description from printing.